Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Two months old today!!!! Head holding, music and making sounds


Happy two month birthday Lydia!!
Liddy bug's neck is getting stronger and stronger each day, she is able to hold her head up for brief moments. Her head isn't as wobbly and she doesn't thrash it around as much. Each day I prompt her up on mr. whale and we listen to music. Pandora is amazing we listen to disney radio, glee radio and a children's radio. When we sing to her she is captivated by our mouth. She is making all kinds of sounds, she coos, laughs and squeaks. I love listening to her, and when I copy her sounds, she smiles. She is also starting to grasp things, she loves the octopus and she is seeing more colors and shapes she loves to stare at her play matt with all the sea animals and colors.

1 comment:

  1. Love this and that she's listening to disney music :) I wanted to hear more beauty and the beast!! I can't believe how big she is already. Her little neck workouts look pretty intense, she's going to get so strong!

    ReplyDelete